Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Informal Post

Hello everyone!

My name is Michael Guerin. As a young child I was raised Catholic. My whole family is very Catholic, especially on my mother's side. The first fifteen or so years of my life I went to church on a weekly basis. Now I only go to church on Christmas and Easter. My family still goes to church just about every week, but ever since I hit high school me and my brother stopped going to church. The reason for this was because my parents stopped making me go to Church. I never liked going to church, and I never saw the point in it because I would just zone out for the hour I was there. Not to mention I don't believe in what they tell me and this is why I don't consider myself religious at all. I don't follow any religions. I do believe there is a god who created everything, I just don't believe a lot of what religion tells me. The reason I still go to church on those two days is that it is very important to my family. I plan on still going to church on those days with my family, but I won't go any other time, let alone every Sunday.

Mike Guerin

No comments:

Post a Comment