Monday, January 19, 2009

First Post- Steve Craig

Hey everyone,

I want to start off by saying I have never been a huge fan of religion. Nothing frustrates me more than the history of religion and how many questions it leaves unanswered, but despite all of that my parents brought me up as a congregationalist. Although I have been going to church my entire life, I stopped once I reached college because I just didn't know what I believed. Since then, the church my family has been going to for generations has closed, and now my parents are Unitarian Universalists, which if nothing else as reinforced my beliefs that you just never know for sure what you believe in, and are never too old to change your views on the world.

I look forward to this class, and I feel that there will be a lot of interesting discussions, and I hope we watch Dogma at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment